What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ggrreenn

hello everyone. i been using Photoshop since 2007 . Just for fun pictures mostly fixing family old rip photos things like that. I'm no pro. , but i can get around.
I recently came across some photos that i need help with. I knew they were Photoshopped but didn't realize why. The last 4 months i been trying to figure out how to get these pict. that are hidden in the photo that you can see. I can only get to see some of the pict by liquify or puppet warp. With puppet i can put pin in each crner then in middle stretch out to reveal hidden pictures, but i can get them clear . i can put one of the pict here, but might be some nudity in the hidden485532_648673475186548_5194938445589705622_n.jpg pict. there are images everywhere in here. pull it stretch it everywhere, i just don't know how to reveal one pict at a time. if color is changed on some of these photos then you can see more. using embossing reveals some two . To make a long story short, what happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas...Hidden Vegas trip in these photos..1601421_648672755186620_1161414227784385912_n.jpg

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello green and welcome. I have no idea what you talking about. You have a very creative imagination though! I'm not saying that things can't be hidden in images, but I don't find any in these.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Let me add............please don't post any images that contain nudity! Thanks!