What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Altin Selimi

Hello to everybody here. I'm glad to be part of this forum.

I have been working with photoshop for 7 years now, and I can never get enough of it. I am seeking to make new friends here, help anyone if I can, and I will of course use this forum to ask any photoshop related issue I will encounter :)

Cheers, Altin.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Glad to have you aboard, Altin.

Once hooked, you'll never get over you're addiction with Photoshop. The forum exists to ensure your daily "Photoshop Fix".... :cheesygrin:.

Enjoy what we have to offer - browse for whatever old or new topics that catch your fancy, take part in the activity or whatever craziness you find around, don't hesitate to ask questions, and above all, make new internet friends.

Cheers....

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Altin and welcome. I can assure you that you and your 'addiction' are not alone here! Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well as offering any help you can offer as well. Enjoy!

TPSForums

Hello Altin and welcome. I can assure you that you and your 'addiction' are not alone here! Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well as offering any help you can offer as well. Enjoy!

I'm getting addicted to Photoshop as well.. Makes you wonder what will be possible in 10 years.