What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, Panda here!

VPanda

Hello,

My name is Panda, but you can just call me Panda. I am a newbie in the world of Photoshopping. I, however, would like to learn the ways of this fine art. In all seriousness, I want to be able to grasp this method of art, because I think its a good skill to have. Now, a little bit about myself, I am actually a panda...so, don't ask lol. You can still message me, I won't bite :lol:. I'm from the beautiful state of New York and I am currently a First-Year university student with the intentions of majoring in Engineering...lets see how that goes :). I graduated high school with an Associates Degree...at 17. I have some prior knowledge with computers, i'm absolutely fascinated with them and wish that I had more time to learn about them. In closing, I'm happy to be here and i'm ready to learn the ways of..awesomeness!

Thanks guys,

VPanda

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
This is something new.

Glad to have a Panda, aboard. They're cute, gentle, heavy and masters of martial arts.... :cheesygrin: .

So your taking up Engineering....... Apart as a hobby , you might find Photoshop useful in your chosen field of study and career..... View attachment eng-psworkflows_wp.pdf.

Take part in whatever the forum has to offer.

Cheers.