What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad Hopper

My name is chad. I love art. I can pick up anything rather quickly and photoshop is something ive wanted to master for a really really long time. I make music (mainly percussion), i draw, I handcraft (mainly wooden pipes and writing pens).

After I graduated highschool i developed a disease called crohns. it sucks. So Ive had a lot of extra time lol. If I may Im not sure yet, but I am building up a community page on facebook I would like to add a link to, and for anyone interested in helping me build up my portfolio and liking my page Im doing game character sketches of your very own character, or if you have a photo you want hand drawn I'd be more than willing. Or maybe Co-lab and Ill hand draw it and you can put it on photoshop. either way i would like to learn myself.

everyone here seems really nice and helpful. i look forward to posting more!

Thanks,
Chad

Back