What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here: Looking forward to learning & sharing!

CCONN

Hey everyone,

I've recently become interested in graphics design, and more specifically Photoshop. I code and program as a hobby in my spare time. I started using Photoshop to make simple graphics for the forum threads that I was releasing my code in to share with other. It didn't take long before I was having more fun making the graphics than I was programming. Adobe Photoshop is an incredibly powerful tool that it took me years to attempt to use. It always seemed complicated to learn and I never thought the effort was worth it. Luckily that changed one day out of pure freak luck and now I'm hooked.

I love talking and sharing on forums so I googled Photoshop forum and it lead me here. I looked over some of the graphics being shared by other users and they were really impressive. This community looks like a nice place to learn and share. I'm looking forward to it!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to PSGurus.

What PS version are you using? Photoshop can be addictive as a lot here will tell you. Bad enough that some of us use it in our daily grind of work, at the end of the day what do we do?..... Photoshop some more. WATTA LIFE!!!! :cheesygrin:

Enjoy what the forum has to offer. Don't be shy to post even the most mundane query you have. Take part in whatever activity or discussion you come across that suits your fancy.

Cheers........

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Welcome..join the rest of us addicts!:)

CCONN

Thanks guys :) I posted a few skin retouching photos that I worked on last night. I'll be posting a lot of work on here hoping for some suggestions that I can learn from.

Paul

Former Member
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here.