What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys,
as the name suggests I have zero skill when it comes to photoshop, or anything else technical really. I am trying to get a special painting done, but the artist cannot combine two pictures from imagination :S.
Is anybody able to take the whale (and as much of the phosphorescent green as possible) and put it into the harbour in the right hand picture?? And scale the whale down slightly into a realistic size?? like possibly just to the left of centre in the water, overlapping the horizon?

a3.jpgblogger-image--1874795527.jpg

Thank you in advance anyone who can help at all with this, it really does mean a lot :)!!
Cheers,
Luke.

Hi there, Luke.

The force in the Life of Pi whale scene is weak :cheesygrin: . Kidding aside, it's too coarse and pixelated and will not blend well into the new scenery.

Somebody here may try to take on your request. You'll just have to be patient and check in from time to time.

Hello Luke and welcome to PSG.

You are the second new member who has made this claim........
Luke said:
I am trying to get a special painting done, but the artist cannot combine two pictures from imagination :S.

I have been painting my entire life and this claim is not true. I'm not saying that your artist has not said this to you and if they have, it's a very poor excuse because they do not want to do the painting or they are simply incompetent. You need to get with the artist and set them straight or find a new artist.

Having said this, be patient, one of our members may come along and help you out. Good luck.

I suggest using photo filter, transform tool(scale) ,burn tool (to get the lighting right).....tweak it a bita3.png

Last edited:

Back