What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ste Crook

Hi,

My name is Ste, I have been using Photoshop on and off for a number of years. I am 8 weeks into a 10 week Photoshop evening course, which has taught me lots of things I didn't know, especially about photo manipulation.

Most things I try to create in Photoshop are for social media as I own a number of websites, obviously its a bit different to editing photos as it brings in the text element.

Really I've joined here to try and share things I've created, and gain some tips and ideas of how to improve them.

Nice to meet you anyway :yourock::pimp:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Ste Crook and welcome to PSG. We are glad to have you join us and look forward to viewing your creations!

Ste Crook

Hi Sam, thanks for your response, u have a countdown to Christmas social media image I'm try to work on, just can't get it quite right though