What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here :)

Not_So_Banksy

Hi all

Quite the forum pest. Lately have taken an interest in Photoshop, currently got Photoshop CC 2014 for my Macbook Pro and have been experimenting.

Contemplating on getting a graphic tablet, have one atm but it's a shoddy one from China lol.

If anyone has suggestions, tips/advice or anything they'd post my way feel free.

Not_So_Banksy

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello NSB and welcome to PSG. I could not live without my Wacom Intuos Pro. Glad to have you joining us and looking forward to interacting with you!

Not_So_Banksy

I've heard of the Wacom when passing google results for graphic tablets but being a brand that I ain't familiar with... lol. Was thinking it was a cheap knock off lol. But guess not.

I'll be using this forum a lot more often, seeing some folks threads and the work. Jesus! Would love to be able to do that kind of quality, but all in good time.

Not_So_Banksy