What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction, because new friends are always nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

My name is Madison, although I go by Maddie, or nearly anything else within reason.
I guess I'll start with some general background.
I've been messing around in the photography world for about 5 years now, and just recently bought my first full frame camera, a Nikon D610. I have a variety of lenses, but my favorites have to be my 50mm f/1.8 or my 16-35mm f/4. I enjoy shooting nature/landscapes, even moreso at night, but also love portrait photography.
Generally, I'll shoot anything and everything and love it just as much as the other, because I just love taking pictures.

I got started in Photoshop when I began experimenting with conceptual portraits, and never fell in love so fast.
Now I will gladly spend hours on end in Photoshop just tweaking and changing to see different effects.
I'm constantly watching tutorials and trying to expand my knowledge, and I'm excited to learn more from everyone on this website as well as help others in any way I can.

A big welcome to you Maddie. I look forward to seeing any number of your photos, whether manipulated in Photoshop or not. It sounds like some exciting stuff. So please don't hesitate to post. We have a photography section. We also have a section for before and afters and you can post each. You are welcome to share your secret recipes or not!

At first I will give welcome to the fourm and coming and sharing your experiences. I read your post and biography it's logical. So why you are waiting for, keep and post your which is your experiences say. Thank you.;)

Hi Maddie! I have a niece named Madison whom we also call Maddie!

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you joining us.

Maddie, I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to post your work!

(or did I miss it; wouldn't be the first time)

I'd love to see some festive images. If you don't want to make a whole new thread of some of your work, maybe you could join in the Christmas card challenge and join the holiday fun. YOu don't have to do anyting fancy. Just take a look. I bet you could use strictly elements from your photos and make something very good.

Magic Christmas Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back