What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day, I am Wrollen.

Hybrus

Hello there, I am Wrollen, I am using Photoshop for 5 years and looking forward to learn adobe illustrator. I had the experience of freelancing 4 years ago and for an instance a difficult problem came up to my life and sadly broke my career as a freelancer. But then, as time goes by. I Decided to continue my career as freelancer. By the way i am Engineering Student(just saying ). But before i continue my career i want to improve my skills and creativity. I am also planning to open a small business here(t-shirt designs, lanyards). Hope someone there will give me some good tutorials or teach me more about freelancing. I already had 2 post at Design showroom. I know this is the good community to help each other out. thank you in advance.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum, Wrollen.

And I see you've received help from some of our members to help you out with your logo.

Great you enjoyed your time here so far. We have a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people around willing to help anyone. All you need is ask.

You can also apply Photoshop in your Engineering field. Unless you plan to shift courses, I suggest you finish it since you're into it already tho it sounds like your not happy taking that field. Better to have a back-up with the certificate that goes with it

And if you're determined to go into freelance design, you better be prepared and willing to accept the hard knocks, challenges, competition and long hours of the work territory. Don't expect clients and job offers to drop into your lap........

Enjoy.....

ibclare

Queen Bee
Welcome Wrollen/I am glad you have recovered from the bad times and that you are ready for the good times again. Many of us have had similar hard times. I include myself. It's fine to say you are an engineering student. We love to hear members tell us what their experiences, creativity, and schooling was and is.

I hope you will find the assistance you need here. I am certain many mambers will respond to you and I hope you enjoy the forum as much and I and many of us do.

So welcome to PSG. Utilize our resources, knowledge, and experience all you want and need. As you go along, please share your work with us so we can also enjoy it!

Hybrus

Almost Photoshop legends are here. Years back then, When i was in photoshopforums and "tambay" at the cash and barter change, i posted something that I am looking for a job. then someone contact me it was IDad from this forum. He ask me to make him some stuff and i made him some, He bought one and he invited me to joined this forum. that's why i am here :D

nag-eenjoy naman ako sa engineering kaso mahirap talaga mga math at nawalan na ng time sa mga barkada :D . .

Hybrus

thank you sir. bad times are nightmares that you cannot get out easily. All you can do is face it and look for solutions.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
iDad ....... get in here you ol' kumquat....... You've got explaining to do.... :rofl: .

We're in an English speaking forum, Wrollen..... :cheesygrin: .

We all experience problems now and then. It's how you face and handle problems that makes a difference in life.

You're in good company here.

iDad

Guru
Lol I vaguly remember, he wanted s start and I basicly had him do something for me I really did not need but I was in a generous mood so ...... There you have it.....

Glad things are well, young man...

iDad

Guru
Okay that's gotta be a jab knowing dv8...... I want my money back to slap Vee with it!:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Who loves ya man! lol thanks bro, gotta have my guard up all the time with you, I learned that in AW :rofl:

Hybrus

Hello Lolo iDad . . Mano po . . It is nice to see you again :D . . I remember the bird you own in your website and the door :D . . i missed them . . :lol:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hello Lolo @iDad . . Mano po . . It is nice to see you again :D . . I remember the bird you own in your website and the door :D . . i missed them . . :lol:

hmmmmm..... I remember that site look. That was back in prehistoric times..... was it a Pterodactyl?

Hello Lolo @iDad . . Mano po . .

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:....

gotta admit, he remembers and respects you too, iDad....

Hybrus

It is a bummer for me that I've lost that bird in my backup files. Maybe I forgot to feed it and flew away.

Paul

Former Member
G'day cobber rip a tinnie and down it. :mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
I may still have it, I'll check (someday) and let you know.;)