What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All!

Rendor

Hi all,

I'm Kris, I'm 22 and I'm a Photoshop artist for an electro-components company in the UK. I've been using Photoshop for about 10 years now and have worked on various different types of project, from forum and web art, to leaflets/posters and video game art. I am entirely self-taught apart from the odd thing I picked up at Uni relating to some more specific things, but the rest has come entirely from the community who have spared the time to create some awesome learning materials for people like me :cheesygrin:

It's been a while since I've been part of a Photoshop community due to the fact that my Uni days were spent in game development forums, but I'm looking forward to getting back to my roots and spending some time here :cool2:

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Kris and welcome to PSG. Glad to have you revisiting your roots and hopefully we can all benefit. Glad to have you on board with us!

Dreamers

Guru
not to leave sam alone to welcome you lol

Welcome Randor..... :thumbsup:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Welcome Randor! Glad to have you, we need experienced members to help others no so proficient.