What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New Mexico

RuidosoBill

Just stopped in to say hello, new member here from new mexico, I do web design and photography as an occupation.

Tom Mann

Guru
Welcome, Bill. You live in a great part of the country. It turns out that I was just out in your neck of the woods last June, backpacking just north of the Philmont Scout property, and had an absolutely great time.

Unfortunately, because of weight concerns, I only brought my little point and shoot camera, but would love to come back with my full kit.

If you feel like it, why don't you post a few of your pix and make us all jealous, ;-).

Tom

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum Bill. We're practically neighbors. Spent many weekends in Ruidoso. My sister and her husband lived there for many years. Glad to have you on board!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Welcome Bill, Glad to have you.