What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You shall not... PASS!!!

BobTheWizzard

That's what a real wizard should say.

Name : Bob
Occupation : Shelf-Employed, aka : freelancer, aka : too lazy to get a real job.
Mah skillz... Photoshop (intermediate), CSS / HTML, Been working with bootstrap, in php, management, advertising, blogging, "professional Googler" on a home call center, video editing a bit, and a lot more.

Why I'm here? I'm the kind of guy who starts and never finishes. Truth to be said : I've always wanted to become a graphic artist, I need someone with the patience to guide, motivate and help me become one. I believe this is the right place.

Does NOT have a Girlfriend,
real name not Bob,
likes cookies,
has none,
HaLP!
:(

Last edited:

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Derp.jpg

you've come to the right place.
If you need anything at all help wise with Photoshop, or even 3dsMax, I'll try to help you whenever possible, in the meantime, enjoy the ride homie!

Toate cele bune!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
View attachment 52158

you've come to the right place.
If you need anything at all help wise with Photoshop, or even 3dsMax, I'll try to help you whenever possible, in the meantime, enjoy the ride homie!

Toate cele bune!

LOL..... I'm trying to figure that one out.....

It's not a hidden Mickey..... neither is it a coat hanger or the polygons of C3PO...... lol.

:thumbsup:

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
I accidentally deleted the facial component from this while I was working on it, thought the eyes and the mouth's interior looked kind of funny like that :p
Mason.jpg