What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grayman

Hello folks,

I am quite new to Photoshop CC but am really enjoying experimenting with it. Part of my day job involves me sometimes working our organisation's graphic designers and I'm mesmerised by what they can do. I am under no illusion that I will never come anywhere near to their skill level but it is fun experimenting with photo manipulation.

Hope to learn a lot from the forum and contribute where I can.

Thanks,
Graeme

Hello Grayman and welcome to the forum. PSG is a wonderful source of information! All that's left for you to do now is ask any questions you may have or answer any that are posted. Good luck!

Thanks IamSam! Have lurked around a bit and seen a lot of good stuff on here. Look forward to get involved.

Hi Grayman,

I'm new here too and hopefully we'll all go away knowing way more and being able to give and receive compared to leaving the same as when we'd started. :D

Cheers,
Camilla

Back