What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings From Down Under

Chyina

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Chyina and I currently live in the beautiful Whitsundays, Queensland, Australia. I've been dabbling, off and on, in Photoshop for about three years now, but I know I still have a lot to learn, which is why I came here. :) I enjoy making art and graphic design, as well as just messing around with it. I have Photoshop CS5 Extended and work on a Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Windows7. I enjoy making thing with PS and hope to one day make a successful living at it. Of course that will take time a great deal more practice, as it has only been recently that I have really begun to crack down and learn whatever I can involving it. So any help would be awesome!

Cheers,
Chyina

Paul

Former Member
G'day Chyina, enjoy your stay with us.
I am over in WA, Perth.

Chyina

Hey Paul! Thanks for the welcome. *waves from the other side of the country* :cheesygrin:

Paul

Former Member
Sorry for delay been in the pool all afternoon, stubbies in the ice bin all gone now - got any images you have knocked up to show then?

Chyina

No worries, Paul. Where I am the net I use is horrible, and that's if it works at all. So generally I don't notice when anyone else is being slow, lol. Here are three of my fave works thus far....

This first one was a sketch I did years ago and then "did up" in PS.
old art.jpg

This next one is a photo manip of a picture I took of Sydney when I visited there three years ago.
sydney manip.jpg

This last one is manip for an album cover. It's "surreal" look is inspired by the opening to the TV show "Tales from the Dark Side".
briar cover.jpg