What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bmarie

Hello!
I have always enjoyed photography but am a novice when it comes to editing. Hoping to learn some things!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Welcome b marie. You have come to a good place as we have numerous members who will be glad to guide you as you work in PS. Some of the people who will offer advice are not on the forum a lot, but will be able and willing to add comments and suggestons.

Let us know how you are coming along. And if you are creating something, you can always post a few jpegs of the stages of your work, so you can benefit from critique. You can also post a psd if you would like someone to help you with the steps you are using. Depending on what you are doing, it is our preference, not policy, to post images you use and the artist's name, such as if you are creating a composite or manipulation.

Do you already have ideas for how you would like to use Photoshop? Like designs for logos, drawing, photo manipulations or restorations? There are different techniques, and many varieties you can apply and we will offer our observations, critiques, suggestions for you.

Best of luck to you. I like to enjoy working and learning, and so I have made my signature to reflect that. :mrgreen:

Last edited: