What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Create Charts in photoshop

raekaz

how to create charts in photoshop, what do make chart need technique or plugin in photoshop? if you know anwser, please tell me :)

chart like this

shot_1x.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
Welcome to PSG, Raekaz!

It seems like there is probably a difference in terminology between us. When one says, "chart", I think of pie charts, nautical charts, the many different forms of graphs used for mathematical, statistical, medical, and business purposes. However the link you supplied shows none of these. The main graphic on that page is a photograph of a smart phone. The material being displayed on the phone might be real, or it might be photoshopped in, but I don't see anything that I would call a "chart".

Could you pls. explain in more detail, and with more examples exactly what you are looking for?

Thanks,

Tom M

raekaz

thanks tom man

i'm sorry, i think chart like if you using handphone and you use application radio or music player you wont look chart bar or graphic bar in application

like this, if you see home application music or radio you will look chart bar when application music runs, how to create chart bar or anything in photoshop. i dont term that's chart bar or infographic maybe you can tell me?

real-pixels_1x.png

dribbble-preview_1x.png

Last edited by a moderator: