What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there! A (sometimes) creative Norwegian joining in.

Zprite

Hi.
I'm kind of an allrounder when it comes to things you can do with a computer.
I've previously worked with 2D and 3D animation, video editing, video FX, game design, web design and graphic design.
Now I am working as a freelance web designer and graphic designer.

I have joined to get some feedback on my personal work to make it better and maybe get some new inspiration as well.
And I don't mind helping others either, so just ask.

Greetings from the cold north.

Zprite

Thanks for that. By the way, can someone tell me what the difference is between the "Graphic Design Showroom" and the "Show-Board"? I'm not sure what the difference is.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Zprite and welcome PSG. Like Chris, I look forward to seeing some of your work.

The Graphic Design Showroom is to show off your Graphic Design work created with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc. You can also ask for critique as well.

The Show Board is for you to post your artwork (like composites) created with Photoshop and to ask for critique.