What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

musashi

Nighty! I'm a Photography student from Brazil with a Scandinavian heart and Oriental interests; image editing and creating is my new goal. I have been studying here and there the basics on my own, and now I am an intermediate aiming for professional. Hopefully I can be of help to the community! And I thank you for all the knowledge you have posted already. And not yet.

Greetings!

Kaleshe

Welcome! So you're interested in Photoshop then? Me too ^^ and by oriental interests I'm assuming you mean Japan and anime and that stuff right?

musashi

Japan is my biggest interest indeed, although I adore China, India and Taiwan as well. Anime has been more a part of my life when I was a kid, but I confess I still watch some, sometimes. I am more into the Buddhist culture, traditional Japanese music, martial arts (emphasis here) from all the Buddhist and Taoists branches, and oh my, their food. Love Oriental food.

Kaleshe

Oh that't cool I'm really interested in the Japanese culture too so I'm learning Japanese. I'm going there in either May or June can't wait! Do you to martial arts at all? I used to when I was around 14 for a good part of a year.