What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from me

Retrophonica

Hi everyone

My name is Andy - have always loved photography but have found Photoshop quite late - but am starting to find my feet (slowly) but really enjoy it

I use Photoshop mainly for fun - Lots of photos of the kids / classic cars / Greeting cards etc
I also use Photoshop for my job as I create flyers for events etc and always seem to come across problems where I know what I need it to look like but can't quite get there

...and finally, I'm helping my wife set up her own business and have been using Photoshop to create logos etc

So, there's three reasons why I'll be asking lots of questions !!!

I'm 42, and live in Hampshire in sunny* England (*it's gloomy right now)

Looking forward to working with you
Cheers
Andy

Hi Retrophonica and welcome to the forum.
You found the right place, so don't hesitate to ask questions or post some of your work.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Andy and welcome to PSG.

It's great to have you join the forum and we're all looking forward to seeing you around, viewing your posts as well as your work.

While Ps is somewhat capable, if your planning on making logos, you need to have Ai as well, it's much better suited for creating vector based logos.