What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who knew photoshop was so complex?

Jono1100

Hi, I've played with Photoshop for some time now but find my knowledge limited and tutorials can only help if your problem is specific. With your help I'm hoping to make subtle improvements/adjustments to my pin hole photography and art work.

Cheers

Jono1100 (Owen)

Tom Mann

Guru
Well, to answer your first question, probably all of the regulars here have been in the same boat w.r.t. the complexity of PS. I started using it in the early 1990's and I know I'm painfully aware that I'm only scratching the surface twenty-some years later.

With respect to your photography, we'll be more than happy to try to help you -- just start a new thread on the topic and post an image or two that are giving you problems.

Tom M

PS - A big welcome to PSG!

I am very new to photoshop myself and I can't believe how hard it is to use. I'm used to using Apple's aperture, but now that Apple has discontinued the software, I have switched to Lightroom and Photoshop. there is a steep learning curve