What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie but oldie.

KerryEmery

Hi all,
I'm retired - and have the luxury finally of yet once again pursuing my dream of doing what I love. I've been in and out of photography for the past 50 years. I'm now going after the large format landscape sector primarily. Using a Nikon D800 primarily, an Epson 2890 and a macbook pro with SSD. Trying to get together the business end of this is taking some time - but I have that, a business degree, and a patient wife. I just got a copy of Perfect Photo Suite 9 and am using this with Photoshop and Lightroom (stand alones). if anyone has used the module for Resizing (powered by Genuine Fractals) I would love to know how far one can push the upsizing before noticeable degradation occurs. This has always been a tough business - and I hope everyone is doing well enough to meet their goals! It's a love of imaging that keeps us going. I'm hoping this is the only forum I will need to get good feedback from knowledgable people. Thanks to all of you who contribute - we depend on you - and your time and knowledge is important to us! See you soon!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Kerry and welcome to PSG. We're glad to cater to the addiction and here's to hoping that the forum will meet your needs.