What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Alert !!

katekitty01

Hello folks,
I'm not too good at introductions but here's a quick one from me.

I'm Kate, 45, from Yorkshire in the Uk.

I am happily married to the amazingly patient Jim, Mum to 5 daughters and Nannie to 4 grandchildren. All in all the family takes up a lot of my time and so when I get the chance I creep into a corner somewhere to relax with my laptop and I enjoy using Photoshop though I'm no expert. I'm looking forward to getting to know new people here who share an interest in PS and am sending out a big wave to all members, old and new :giggle:.

See you around the forum

Kate

xx

Hello Kate and welcome to the forum.

Thanks Sam, I'm feeling slightly bewildered, there is so much info here, just wondering where to start Lol.

As far as information is concerned, just pick a forum and start reading. If you have subjects that you're interested in, use the search/advanced search feature. If there's anything in particular your interested in knowing about, just start a new thread with your question(s). Otherwise just sit back and monitor the activity stream. Enjoy.

I've had a go at Contest 29, not sure if I'm within the time limit or not, but it was fun taking part :)

Back