What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello.new here and in Photoshop

ingrid21

Hello.my name is ingrid.
I would like to Learn photoshop but tutorials from YouTube doesn't help so much...
If someone can give me some tutorials,it helps me a lot.
To be more explicitly,I'd like to learn to make banners,logos,stuff like that.
I'm a gamer girl so...i would like to combine my passion for games with photoshop.
If you guys have some advices,please tell me

Tom Mann

Guru
Hi Ingrid -

Welcome to PSG! We'll be more than happy to help you learn PS.

Doing almost anything in Photoshop, whether it's something as simple as brightening and resizing a photo or putting together elaborate composite gaming scenes all require familiarity with the basic tools that PS provides. One should learn the basic concepts and tools first, long before attempting anything complicated.

Probably the best way to proceed is for you to (a) post a message that includes the file you are working on when you get stuck doing something; and, (b) once you become familiar with Photoshop's termnology, ask for tutorials on specific subjects (e.g. "the xyz tool is grayed out so I can't use it", "the pieces in my composite don't look like they go together", "I want to distort the first letter in this logo", etc., etc.), not a topic as general as "gaming" or "logos". We answer questions like these all the time and will be happy to do it for you, as well!

Cheers,

Tom M

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
"here's something you may won't to consider"

I really have to spell check before I post :rofl: must be an age thing