What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orias, reporting for duty

Orias

Hey folks,

Newbie joining looking for hints and tips on all things Photoshop. I've been using Photoshop and Lightroom for some years now (Photoshop for a lot longer), but I've never spent a great deal of time REALLY getting to know it. I learn what I need for a specific thing, and leave it at that.

I use it mostly for my photography, but occasionally for some graphic design fun. You can see some of my pictures HERE if you're interested.

As I already mentioned, I do have a problem that I need advice for ... so I'm going to head off and post about that now!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you aboard.

In case you haven't discovered it yet, it might interest you to know we have a Photography section.... https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photography/ ... where you can post Photography-Photoshop related queries as well as share your Photography know-how to members. I hope you find the section useful as well as the forum and what we have to offer as a whole.....

Enjpy.....

Back