What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A PS Newbie from Denmark joins the ranks

OIC

Hi Photoshop Gurus

I'm a relative newbie to Photoshop having only worked a short period of time as an assistant to a real estate photographer where I used it.

I'm first and foremost a musician/producer, but I'm also a student which means that money is scarce.

And here's the deal: I'm a also interested in DIY-electronics, mainly because a lot of my music gear needs maintenance due to age. A part of that maintenance is repairing/restoring it... and while I'm doing this, I thought I might as well customize my synthesizers/other hardware. A part of this restoration process is restoring - or even redesigning - the front panels and whatnot, and for this I think PS will be useful.

Oh yeah, and a lot of corporate communication jobs (my back-up plan for which I'm studying!) demand photoshop knowledge. So here I am!

- Sebastian

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Sebastian and welcome to PSG. It's great to have you aboard. Feel free to ask any questions you may have on any Photoshop problem you may have. I have dabbled in electronics, but I seriously doubt I would be of any help to you there! LOL!!

Looking forward to seeing any work you have done or will do in the future. Take care and see you around the forum.