What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still Learning

Big Ed

I'm about to enter my 76th year on this planet and am still trying to figure things out. My initiation into the Digital World started with Premiere Pro 6.5. Adobe opened up a new world for me particularly with the Cloud allowing me to see new software. Before the Cloud I was familiar with the Photoshop program and joined NAPP. Dynamic link was amazing between programs including Audition and Speed Grade. Anyway, I'll be looking for help and this looks like a good place to start.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Big Ed and welcome to PSG. I have spent my entire life trying to figure things out and I'm not about to stop now! I've done fairly well with Photoshop............it's women I cant figure out! LOL!

Glad to have you joining us!

Big Ed

I've been married 34 years and I have learned about the following dialog with my wife, " You right, I'm wrong, I'm sorry." Works every time.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ahhhhh...........there's my problem! :rofl:

Congrats on 34 years! Unfortunately, I only managed 18 years between two. After the last, I decided I had poor taste in women and maybe I had better stop there!

What is your background?

Big Ed

I started out drawing maps in Jacksonville, Florida for Cape Canaveral acquisition of land for the space launch center with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Worked my way up (stopped doing cartography) and ended my career in New Orleans; that's where I met my future wife. I have one married daughter who is an attorney like her mother and grandfather and her husband is a charter pilot in the Atlanta area. Things are good.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fantastic, thanks for sharing. I think you've found the right place. I was a member of NAPP for a long time, but I found the help here to be of a higher quality and the folks are much more friendly. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Hi Big Ed and welcome to the forum.
I'm a happy oldie too, 67, 37 years married to a wonderful woman. Lucky me!