What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing my self with the members

clippingguru

Hello all
I am here already more than 1 week. But did not post anything yet. But I have got notified that I will be removed if I do not post anything. And I appreciated it.
So now I am starting to post and hope I will be helped.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Hello all
I am here already more than 1 week. But did not post anything yet. But I have got notified that I will be removed if I do not post anything. And I appreciated it.

I think you misunderstood the moderator.
Another post by you or someone in your company posted an image with a hash tag which leads to your company CFI.

You will never be be removed for not posting.
Feel free to browse all you want.

You will be removed for advertising you're company without making a serious contribution to the site in the form of useful comments and helping other members.
This is clearly posted in our rules.

Posting Links or Promoting Your Own Site
Photoshop Gurus is a not a place for people to promote their site without seriously contributing to the forum.

Please make at least 5 posts before you post any links to other websites. This includes links in signatures.

PSG doesn't prefer strict rules, but when it comes to spam we have no other choice.

Thank you for your understanding.

Signatures
You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design. Anything else will be considered spam and you risk losing your account over it. If you are in doubt about what links might be allowed in your signature, please PM a staff member and ask.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hello all

And we also would like to remind all new members that you are allowed to have one account in the forum ONLY. Other accounts will be deleted.........

clippingguru

I think you misunderstood the moderator.
Another post by you or someone in your company posted an image with a hash tag which leads to your company CFI.

Hello I did not post any images with my company name, my company brand is CEI not CFI, any way thank you very much for your reply.
The notice was automatic (it was showing my index bar).

I am not here for spamming, hope you will help me.