What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS Newbie here: I'm doing a propaganda poster would like feedback

melbewell

Hi everyone! I installed Adobe Photoshop CS6 on my computer yesterday and have been fiddling around with it for awhile. I watched tutorials on pretty basic things like cropping out and resizing images. But what I'm having the most trouble with is with color matching. I have a bunch of images in one project trying to represent the message This is a Canadian history assignment . I'm trying to show the government's greatest fear. (The drunk men all around is supposed to represent them wrecking havoc downtown) This message is supposed to be portrayed by the government.

id like some feedback on how it looks. Again, I've only been using PS for a few hours so it looks horrendous. I need to know how to fix my cropping to make it clean and make the pictures look more like they belong together.

Thanks in advance :)History Mess.jpg

BillJoSe

This looks good! I would use the blur tool to soften the edges of the two men standing in the front right. Good luck!