What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lola Rison Hudson

Hello everyone, I am not completely new to Photoshop but still consider myself as a newbie. I have taken Basic and Advance Photoshop at school but still have a lot to learn. I do take pictures on the side occasionally and sometimes I would like to add some flare to the photo depending on the type of photo it is. I understand the basics to photoshop but I want to be able to adventure outside of the basics. I have been able to do that some with the advanced photoshop class I have taken but there are only certain things that are taught just for the assignments given. Youtube has ton of tutorials and it has helped but they are just tutorial, if I run into a problem there is no one really to ask. I checked out several forums prior to this one and I felt this one would help the most because not only can questions be answered but it seems more organized and easier to follow as well as tutorials posted.

Thank you,
Lola

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Lola and welcome to PSG. Our membership has a vast knowledge base and I'm certain that someone here will be able to provide assistance. Glad to have you joining us and if I'm able to help, I'm looking forward to working with you on any matters or questions you might have.