What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is probably a re-introduction

Burned Ice

Power User
how did you fail drawing!? that's 10 times better than anything I've done on paper and i managed to pass!
I failed the course with one point too short, they grade very severe, my feedback was that they liked my idea but that it was too isometric, every small mistake costs me points.

people following the game graphics aspect of the course (which I do not take) are drawing conceptual characters now. Eventually they'll make them in 3ds max or zbrush as well but that's something I'm not going to learn (sadly enough)

animation is also something we're going to see, but it's only game rigging, real 3D animation (in maya) is also teached here but I didn't choose for that.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
damn! one point!? that sucks man!

so what part of the course are you studying then?

Burned Ice

Power User
damn! one point!? that sucks man!

so what part of the course are you studying then?
Im doing a mix of programming games and modelling.
as drawing divided my courses, this year is heavily focussed on programming and next year on 3D, final year is internship

Burned Ice

Power User
fun and a lot of hard work, I have quitted gaming, and some other hobbies almost entirely just to keep up with the workload.