What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, It's me!

Blazer

Hello from the other side!

Old time photoshoper here with skillz. I enjoy using photo shop to create all types of graphics for business profits and personal enjoyment.

Business: Billboards, Flyers, CD Covers, Physical Book Covers, Kindle Covers, Table Tents, Vehicle wraps, Signs, Logo Design, Web Site Design, Graphic elements, Banner ads, Animated clips, 3D Product Packaging Mock ups, Unique Business Cards, Google Map, Product Display Design, 3D Business Views

Personal, Photographic, Family Portraits, Scenic Photos, Animal Photos, Plants, Birds, Fish, Cloud Formations, Waterfalls, Lakes, Mountains, Stars, City Aerials, Abstract Digital Art and more!

I get into video a lot more now these days, too. Yet, there is always a strong place for photo and photo shop.

I am not a wave runner - who needs the latest and greatest version of software. There is plenty of things to explore in PS CS5, which most people never touch beyond the surface of it's power and capabilities.

Hope to meet some really awesome folks here and welcome you to reply to this post and let me know you are active here.

Thank yoU!

Blazer

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Blazer and welcome to PSG. You now have a lot to live up to! Looking forward to seeing your incredible work. Do you have an online portfolio?

Last edited: