What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Australia + question

enders

Hi all,

i am new to this forum and to photoshop in general. I'd be super thankful to learn from all of you guys who know so much about this amazing program.

I am trying to achieve similar to attached. Love to hear how you would go about creating this. Thanks so much for any replies.

P

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 26

CPR

One of the fun things with Photoshop is that there are many ways to do the same thing. You could also select the head from another image and copy it to a layer on a white background, make the hole on another layer and the shading on still another then with masks create your final view.
The best part of using different techniques is that you learn to use the different techniques and have the skills available to solve other problems.