What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

billy090

Hello everyone out there. Hope everyone is doing great. I have recently joined photoshop gurus.. Really need to learn photoshop so that I can process photos as I want them to be. Just a quick question I wanted to ask, if anyone could help me. How to get colors like those in pro photos?? I mean i know there is no one way to do it. But whats the easiest way? I have searched it a lot but couldn't find anything productive. Sorry if I am asking wrong question at wrong place. Any links to sites or other threads will be appreciated.
Regards.

billy090

And for the intro part. I am a doctor and a photographer. Use Nikon D610, nifty fifty and Samyang 85mm f1.4. Learning the tricks of the trade gradually.. appreciate Ps Gurus help alot.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Good day, Doctor and welcome to the forum. What's your field of specialty?

We also have a PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM where you can post your photography-photoshop queries and upload your photos.

Photoshop isn't just about photo enhancement. There's a wide range of uses and possible applications for one like yourself in the Medical Field.

We hope you enjoy your photoshop learning curve while you're here.