What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incert creative and witty title here

kmion1

Hey all!

My name is kevin. Im famous for onr thing. My fat thumbs causing many typos when using my phone.

I have been using photoshop for a while now but i still consider myself a novice at best. I focus on forum signature making using stock renders from free use sites and create custom backgrounds for flow and effects. I would like to do large scale work but sadly my hand is not able to put what my brain sees on paper yet.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Kevin and welcome to PSG. Glad to have you on board. Your sigs were a bit on the small side, perhaps you can share some in their original size. Assuming that you downsize them from a much larger document. Anyway, have fun and enjoy.

kmion1

I put the same ones up on instagram and because of the format system whem i made them bigger they got cut off so that is the origional sige. When i make more i can increase the size. Is there a recommended size?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not really, it's mostly personal or client preference. One thing I do, is to determine what size I want the finished sig to be, then double or triple it's size to work on.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just noticed this..........

Incert creative and witty title here

How about......."Spelling, a dying practice" :rofl: Just teasing, if it weren't for spell check, I'd be lost!

kmion1

My phone might be labled a "smart phone" but in all reality it is not and it wont spell check me to save my life. XD

Paul

Former Member
My phone might be labled a "smart phone" but in all reality it is not and it wont spell check me to save my life. XD

Doesn't like spelling or being grammatic either by the looks of things:rofl: