What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Pearlie, a confirmed Photoshopaholic.

Pearlie

Hello, all, from sunny Florida! I'm a pro graphic designer, retired 2 years ago and now enjoy freelancing. Have participated in international Photoshop contests for several years on a couple of sites, to increase my knowledge and push my creativity.

Have put some work on Behance and a project or two was 'appreciated' by chrisdesign, who gave me this forum's link. His work is outstanding, and after just a brief look here, I see a lot of talent. I feel like such a beginner! So hope to learn more and have questions answered. I have one now, just something annoying with 3D, will try to find the right thread to post in.

Hi, Argos, and thank you! I did see that we can put our website link but did not see those details. Also, saw that if we have a question we can upload an image... that would be a big help! I will do some hunting around here in between renders!

Hello Pearlie and welcome to PSG. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

That's just great another with a Photoshop disorder:giggle:

Enjoy the ride mate:thumbsup:

Thanks, IamSam - I intend to do just that! From what I've seen so far, seems like a friendly place - with good well-meaning feedback.

Back