What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jmarz21

[FONT=&quot]I am an Information Technology by profession and a skilled Internet Marketer for 5 years. I have also been developing and designing several systems and applications such as Android, Web Apps, Business Systems and more. My skills in graphic designing and modeling also partakes with the knowledge and information I want to share with you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I joined skillshare because I wanted to impart the knowledge and experience I learned towards my course in the world of technology and information. I am very pleased and excited to share to you the nuggets of knowledge to where you can also take it to the path of your success.

So, I am very excited to communicate with you in person as I share to you the nuggets of knowledge. See you!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]jmarz21[/FONT]