What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking through the PhotoShop Guru's to contribute to a unique PhotoShop APPproject.

MVP PHotography

Hi All.

This isn't an ad. It is the reason I joined this form.

MVP works with community-based sports organizations. From the portraits of athletes and team pictures we take, we produce a variety of products . We are now working to steamline our service into an APP. The APP would coordinate complex orders from members of sports associations taken at on-site photo shoots. We will then integrate it with PhotoShop/WiFi responsive droplets, actions and variable layers. These are solutions we're working on.

So I am on the PhotoShop Guru's site to explore and discuss aspects of this project. I run a business that depends on PhotoShop and am happy to contribute to any questions and discussions about automization.

GSY_013_001_361.jpg Here's an MVP photo from the 2016 baseball season. This photo times around 4,000 players per season sums up what MVP is all about. Looking forward to contributing to this forum!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Looking through the PhotoShop Guru's to contribute to a unique PhotoShop APPproje

Hello and welcome to PSG.

I hope the forum can provide you with any assistance you might need for your project. Good luck.

Markie Jordan-Madden

Re: Looking through the PhotoShop Guru's to contribute to a unique PhotoShop APPproje

Hi there! I'm new here myself, but I've already had loads of help from the people here! I'm new to PS (like, 6 months ago I started using it), so I know there's plenty to learn! You'll find the guys here are really helpful!