What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biznessm

I'm new here and I'm not sure if I'll have anything to share with the group. I sell advertising across the state of Florida so I have worked with a large number of graphics artists. My job is to find customers, list the details of what info needs to go into the ad, attach any existing artwork, then send it to the graphics dept. in Orlando. Within a few days I am sent the most effectively formatted proofs that these folks doing the ads literally help me keep my advertisers. Anyway, I started a thread asking for help combining a logo with a graphic of a football helmet. I suspect that most talented artists can knock it out in minutes while exceeding all expectations. If anyone has any questions for me regarding the way my company works , feel free to ask. I'll even send some examples of ad copies, proofs, final products.
Peter

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Peter and welcome to PSG. I did move your thread to a more appropriate forum for your request. You will find it here.