What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newby from U.K.

Pipsmom

Guru
American living in the U.K....
So happy to have finally find a help site with others just like me. I' ve been trying to teach myself Photoshop by tutorials and lots of practice over the last month...huge learning curve as I changed computers also to a Mac which was totally opposite from my old windows machine.
Photoshop has released my artistic energy again as I haven't picked up a brush to paint in 6 years....Loving Photoshop now that I know my way around...sorta....lol
I've been practicing edits on JPEGS from friends and have a few RAW of my own....a few edits left in the before and After section of the forum. Hoping experts here can tell me if I'm on the right path restoring JPEGS for others. Looking forward to reading all the forum and get better as I soak up more knowledge

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG. Are you military stationed in the UK?

Glad Photoshop has released your artistic energy. I myself have not picked up a traditional brush since 2012. Don't miss it all, digital all the way.

Pipsmom

Guru
Thanks for the welcome Sam, no not military.... married a Englishman that's all

fredfish

Guru