What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can call me JoJo

jojo dancer

I like to introduce myself I am JoJo dancer Jenkins but you all can call me JoJo. I have been doing my own style of graphic art on photoshop for a long time just as a hobby. A long time ago a very long time ago I use to come to this website to check out the tutorials, and I have learned a lot from the old site. Recently I was helping a friend of who showed interest in graphic arts and I was going through my memory bank on how I got started into doing my art and I just so happened to remember this site so we went and visited this site to see if it was still around and low an behold it was still here but with a new look! I looked it over and I got inspired so I decided to register and become active at photoshop guru. I am looking forward in exchanging ideals and techniques here and plan to have some fun, so hello everyone!:giggle::giggle:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello JoJo and welcome back to PSG. Stick around and have some fun!