What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

StanleyRogers

Hi I'm Stan, I'm a 21 year old from UK looking to share in what I enjoy doing. I'm here on this forum mainly to fill out free tasks for people using Photoshop. I'll try my best to meet the demands of users here.

I'm a student at Staffordshire university, specifically studying Games Concept design. The subject requires advanced knowledge of key software so I'm more than proficient in the basics, I am however looking for a lot more experience meeting the needs of clients.

I'm looking to become a professional in my field, although I haven't quite decided what that is (hopefully not jack of all trades). I love Photoshop and I'm up and coming in my after effects, zbrush and maya, but Photoshop Still remains my favourite.

Unfortunately, I have to take a hiatus from University this year. So this forum should serve as an edifice for my ego mind, a sort of central hub. As I squat back in my cave I will mount a sincere defensive against the forces of creative procrastination by building my rep here! And hopefully have a lot of fun ;)~ Back-breaking, eye-straining, self-conscious fun...

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Stan and welcome to PSG. Join the rest of us who participate daily in the wrist breaking, eye straining, and carpal tunnel inducing fun!