What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Janine Buckles

Good day everyone! I'm new to Photoshop Guru forum (53 days ago) but not new to photoshop or forums in general. ;) I dabble in photography & design and use Photoshop quite a lot at my workplace to create promotional posters, departmental icons/logos etc. Hopefully work has settled down enough that I'll have a chance to look around and get acquainted with the forum and with other users.

Happy Holidays!
Janine

Hello Janine and welcome to PSG.

I understand about work, seems that here lately I myself have been impossibly busy and I'm looking forward for things to slow down. In addition to my already heavy work load, about 2 months ago I began doing some freelance work for a local photographer who has kept me overloaded this holiday season. Now that that's over with, hopefully I can get back to a normal routine.