What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleased to join this group from Dubai

rembrandz

Hello all from Dubai! I am very pleased to have joined this forum and look forward to sharing some works and seeing some of yours.

I have been using Photoshop for many many years long enough not to remember when I started. Basically started using it for my animation, eventually for image-processing and now extensively for my illustrations and realistic paintings

Look forward to enjoying being part of this community.

Remy Francis

gedstar

Guru
Hi Remy and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing some of your work :thumbsup:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Remy and welcome to PSG. Looked you up on Behance, nick work.

rembrandz

Thank you I sure am pleased to. If I am allowed to as a newbie I can place a link here sometime soon. Guess I'll get acquainted more with the posting rules ;)

rembrandz

Thank you Sam. That's lovely! Thank you for looking me up! And your kind words about my work.