What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Morning!

daveefarr

Hi,

I'm a Newbie to this Forum and although not entirely New to Photoshop I understand only the basics of such a powerful and amazing program. I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 for myself as well as (more importantly) doing some contract work (hoping to become permanent work one day) for a fantastic web company. I'm hoping to get some advice and tips via this Forum on some of the Challenges I face getting to grips with some of the more Advanced techniques. Two areas I am currently trying to learn is the use of Smart Objects/Layers, techniques with Selecting Objects using Masks, etc and Blending Options.

Lots to learn and I need to learn fast so hoping for some extra Support from some of the Kind Gurus on this Forum.