What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Lincoln in the UK

Mike

Hi
I'm Mike and I live in Lincoln Lincolnshire in the UK. At 71 I'm always looking for things to occupy my time and I've just got Photoshop and need some help to get started.

I wanted to use Photoshop to animate the hands of a figure I found from another piece of software that I own so it will stand out more to visitors who come to my blog.

I'm hoping some one here knows how to do this.

Thanks a lot .:lol:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hi Mike and welcome.

Feel free to post your problem in the Photoshop Newbies section and add the picture(s)

fredfish

Guru
Hi Mike

Welcome to the forum. Although I live in Essex I have been spending a considerable amount of time in Boston - so just down the road from you - over the past couple of months looking after my mum who lives there and is very poorly.

As @Eggy said post a description of your problem and I am sure someone here will try to help.

Cheers

John

*EDIT - Just noticed you have :)

Last edited:

Mike

Sorry to here your Mums poorly, living in Boston doesn't help either (not meant as a joke). I've been there a few times when I owned a Narrow Boat and didn't think much of it as some where I'd like to live.

Then again, what do I know living in Lincoln for the past 18yrs.

fredfish

Guru
I have got to admit it wouldn't be my choice either.... Mind you mum likes it.

I am jealous of the narrow boat - my fairly long time desire has been to go off grid and live on a narrow boat. Perhaps one day :)

Cheers

John