What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Brit'Ney

DtB19

Hi, I'm sort of new to this Forum although I have been here before under a Pseudonym which I've long forgotten under which it was suggested that myself and ibclare should "get a room".
As it's so long ago and I can barely remember why I've entered a room never mind what my log in details were I thought it was just easier to create a new persona.

That having been said, I'm still a novice on many aspects of Photoshop as I was way back then so I ask for you forgiveness for my thickness of brain and please bear with me when I pose questions that for most of you are the equivalent of falling out the cot but for me or the equivalent of Einstein's theory of whatever it was he had a theory about........................

I work on a Mac for my sins and have CS5, again for my sins. Some aspects of which I understand very well and most aspects of which I just blunder around in the dark with.

Apart from that I'm fairly laid back and sociable and appreciate all the help and time people take to talk me down to a level I can understand...................

As the locals hereabouts say, Bizhous xx

DtB19

Thanks IamSam. I don't seem to have learned much in the intervening years................. :rolleyes:

Hi DtB19 and welcome back to the forum.

I'm just wondering that you mentioned ibclare in your post. I havn't heard from her for a long time. Do you have any information?

Regards
Chris

Last edited:

DtB19

Sorry chrisdesign but I don't. We were having our virtual lovey-dovey back in 2013 when, I think, one of the moderators, possibly Paul in OZ suggested we "got a room". I was having a problem with cutting out the background from a garden fence at the time, since when, until now, I haven't been on the Forum so we just lost touch........ I presumed she was still around but apparently not............ :cry:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm just wondering that you mentioned ibclare in your post. I havn't heard from her for a long time. Do you have any information?
chrisdesign DtB19 Clare is doing great and busy with her active personal life. She's no longer active in the forum but promised to drop in from time to time.