What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"This is a great post! Thank You very much!"

SeniorS

Guru
I have afterthoughts about those spam bots.
Yes they distract attention sometimes. Their signatures contains unallowed advertisment. But the message itself...

Lets left those bots without "job".
Lets say to each other:

This is a great post! Thank You very much!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
LOL...... There's nothing we can do about them.... they'll come, they go, mods delete ..... and the cycle repeats everyday.....

What's needed is a security feature at the the time of registration..... sort of like a verification against bots, registration e-mail verification.... those sort of things.....

chrisatlemon

Just so you know: I just reported your post as spam to the admins.

Cheers

Chris

P.S.: Thanks for the great post. It was so helpful!

SeniorS

Guru
That a great post! Thank You very much!

P.S. I'm glad i post in Off Topic zone :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
SPAM..... SPAM.... SPAM.....SPAM.....

iDad Delete.....iDad Delete.....iDad Delete.....iDad Delete......

LOL.... I can't imagine how robotic it's like when iDad or Steve checks in and start cleaning up the mess.....

Paul

Former Member
I used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site owners

SeniorS

Guru
LoL...intresting paradox, almost every thread with time go out hand totally :) ... and many of them turn to AW quit before "die" :D

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
You all know that this is just another thread that will attract even more spammers

There could be a bit of truth in that. But this has to be addressed and discussed by concerned members. If our this discussion is heeded by the administrators or owners of the site, steps could be taken by them to ensure the forum is spam free.

Interesting link on your signature..........

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site ownersI used to work as a bot for a company out east, i got laid off for continually spamming the site owners

iDad Delete.....iDad Delete.....iDad Delete.....

SeniorS

Guru
LOL..... Give me 5.... you caught my ruse :devilish: ..... :rofl:
I get it now...that was a trap :) .. i saw you visited "its" page.

Maybe it's reasonable to make forum section: Spam ?
Place where all spamers (like me) and all spambots could say hi to each other and excange signatures. :rofl:
Aren't we suppresing AI rights afterall? :D