What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, What's your favorite movie character...?

Burned Ice

Power User
hmm gotta think... the illusionist in the same named movie, i really liked the plot and most of all, the mystic around the protagonist

Hoogle

Guru
ET always has been my favourite character from a movie love that film but also a very big mickey mouse character fan not the cartoons etc just love the art work of him

J

july08

oh, my favorite movie is Harry Potter so that Harry is my favorite character.
He is brave, honest and lovely.

Burned Ice

Power User
Only one favorite because the man is a hottie and that's Captain Jack Sparrow!

lolz jack sparrow because he's cute xD well I liked the way he walked more than how cute he was (i am male and totally not gay so i'm gonna keep it with this...)

Juanito Jov

I would have to say Jason Statham is the Boss [Choice 1]
and well i like "Captain" Witty Jack Sparrow too lol [Choice 1 a. lol]

Paul

Former Member
Lock stock and two smoking barrels
layer cake
snatch
gladiator
and a Australian film called castle.

rbon450

I love the picture pirates of the careabean so i love the jack sparrow character. I really like his all of the things.

Carrie56

Power User
Actually Jack's ship The Black Pearl was manufactured very near I live and it came to port here once for some repairs and I couldnt get to the port!

RedneckR0nin

Being a big Brando fan I have to say Vito Corleone in GF1 and Col Kurtz in apocolypse now. Coppola was the only one to ever give him a chance later in his career and I think he was rewarded for it.

Walken in King of New York
Fonda and Hopper in Easy Rider
Wells in Citizen Kane
Peck in Moby Dick
Lugosi in Frankenstein
Depp as Hunter Thompson in Fear and loathing.
Murray in Kingpin(hilarious)
Jones as the voice of Darth Vader
Moore as Bond

I probably could think of more but those stand out in my mind. I love film far to much to narrow it down to one or two.

R

russel

The beast movie I have seen till now is “A walk to remember” the different story I have ever seen not only a love story but different story which made a super hit in the box office. The character of the boy is very good, the way he loves it is amazing.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
hmm, the templar in ironclad played by james purefoy, forgot the characters name but james is fit!

MrSS

"John Smith", from "I am number four".
That was the pseudo name of Alex Pettifer when they moved.