What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just to explain how this internet thing works

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Right hello people. :D

because i am being schooled at home for a while instead of actually being in school, Mum has stopped me using the Internet from 8.00AM-4.00PM GMT any time before 8 the Internet is ON and anytime after 4 the Internet is turned back ON

just that 8AM to 4PM segment in which the Internet is OFF.

that should clear up the confusion a little :p not having a go at anyone, just saying.

fenix

Guru
sometime life gets so cruel! Try making noise, scream and whine and give her thousands of real stoooopid questions until she gets so tired so you´ll get your Internet back. You´re a creative girl, you´ll find a way! :D

fenix

Guru
haha, my mind have gone all rotten! :D

Hoogle

Guru
SO after home school what is the allocated time to do your homework just so we know would it be 4pm to 10pm GMT Just so there is no confusion lol. I am teasing you.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
XD it would be funny if she did give me homework to do :p

@fenix, naah to be honest i don't mind it, she always manages to keep me occupied and makes lessons allot less boring than in school itself :p and yes please do be careful, not that mum is offended easily or anything but that doesn't stop her getting annoyed easily.

fenix

Guru
I was just teasing you a little there Alex. Of course you should do what your mother tells you to do. I know that she really loves you more than anything in this world, so that sure is a mother you should take really good care of. And if she also gives you good lessons to do, then you don´t know how lucky you are girl! :D
Bake her a cake, buy her an apple and clean your room at least once a week! :D

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
XD (sorry natural reflex) thank you :D i like the doggy in yours, it's cute :)